There could be several factors, that are causing computer or laptop to run slow. To attempt any repairs, best practice is to backup all your important data. Once your data has been backed up.
Here is the list which you can check respectively to diagnose the problems
- Unwanted programs running in background, if you could see any in the task manager, then disable them.
- Scan your computer with anti virus
- Clear up the junk files and history, from Disk cleanup
- Clean up history from browser, if your browser loads up with several pop ups, then reset the browser settings to factory default
- Make sure all the drivers are updated, in device manager
if you still need to diagnose further please contact us on 07865122517 for free advice, and we will give your best advice to solve your computer or laptop issues.